Cash Alien
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which game would you like to see on Cash Alien?

Go down 
+3
LwstnME
nothing
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Which game would you like to see on Cash Alien? Empty
PostSubject: Which game would you like to see on Cash Alien?   Which game would you like to see on Cash Alien? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:17 pm

We plan on having a custom made flash game for Cash Alien in the future! Which game would you like to see on Cash Alien? 9199

We have looked around at several websites and wanted to find a FUN,ADDICTIVE, AND EASY game that everyone would enjoy playing.

We have 2 EXAMPLES below!

PLEASE NOTE: These are just examples, we are going to BASE the Cash Alien game off of one of these type of games below.

So please cast your vote and tell us if you like GAME A or GAME B better.

GAME A - http://munsiegames.com/playgame.php?game=ballieshoot&width=640&height=500
GAME B - http://munsiegames.com/playgame.php?game=blockiesbreakout&width=640&height=487

Also, if you have the time, Give us ideas for either GAME A or GAME B to make it themed for Cash Alien.

For exmaple, instead of smilies in GAME A, tell us what we could replace the smilies with, and what weapons and special abilities should drop down while playing the game etc.

This is your chance to see your thoughts and ideas come to life in a game here on Cash Alien!

Also, This game will be play tournament style. Which means you can bet your points and try to beat another players score and if you win, you will win points to feed your alien!

That's all for now.

Thanks!

- THE CASH ALIEN 1
Back to top Go down
https://cashalien.forumotion.com
nothing

PostSubject: Re: Which game would you like to see on Cash Alien?   Which game would you like to see on Cash Alien? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:12 pm

Games, should be harder, those are too easy. I don't know which game, but those are too easy =.='
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which game would you like to see on Cash Alien?   Which game would you like to see on Cash Alien? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:31 pm

We want to have an easy game so that everyone understands how to play and has a fair chance.

If we make a complicated game, we will have less people playing I would think
Back to top Go down
https://cashalien.forumotion.com
LwstnME

PostSubject: Re: Which game would you like to see on Cash Alien?   Which game would you like to see on Cash Alien? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:14 pm

Personally i would like to see where my referrals come from. Maybe something like just a little button or tab where your list of referrals are that when you hover over shows where they came from, upgrade or wherever. Just nice to know to best find where to advertise.
Back to top Go down
shongqing

PostSubject: Re: Which game would you like to see on Cash Alien?   Which game would you like to see on Cash Alien? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:30 pm

LwstnME wrote:
Personally i would like to see where my referrals come from. Maybe something like just a little button or tab where your list of referrals are that when you hover over shows where they came from, upgrade or wherever. Just nice to know to best find where to advertise.

totally agree. v wanted to know which country is our referrals from and where they joined from.
Back to top Go down
eironn813

PostSubject: Re: Which game would you like to see on Cash Alien?   Which game would you like to see on Cash Alien? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:51 pm

Great Admin,

User friendly site... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
intelpentium3

PostSubject: Re: Which game would you like to see on Cash Alien?   Which game would you like to see on Cash Alien? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:34 pm

Admin wrote:
We want to have an easy game so that everyone understands how to play and has a fair chance.

If we make a complicated game, we will have less people playing I would think
great game, 3D i like it mastah, next build a arcade game 3D, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saturn

PostSubject: I'm the reason this site went kaput.   Which game would you like to see on Cash Alien? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 12:15 pm

I was a big cheater. I'm the reason this site went kaput ten years ago. Sorry. Hope owner sees this and also wow can't believe this forum is still up. Just won't let u create new threads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which game would you like to see on Cash Alien?   Which game would you like to see on Cash Alien? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which game would you like to see on Cash Alien?
Page 1 of 1